Chinese New Year celebrations have now ended, and we are back to our usual grind. For most of us, this signals a new beginning. To some it may be a career change or a quest for a new job. To others, it's the time for setting new goals and targets. However you choose to start your year, you will need determination and discipline to make it happen.
This week on Five Tips Tuesday, we bring you tips on how to start the year right. Get tips on what not to do to your top performers at work. See how negative thoughts can also bring you a step closer to success. Learn how to set up your WeChat Pay account, get the latest info on the best VPN for your needs, and check out Tim Ferris’ new book.
1. Team Management – We all love our top performers at work. They get things done and close the deals. But do you ever wonder why, despite their great performance at work, they still decide to leave? Here are eight reasons why the good ones quit and what you can do to not let that happen.
2. Thought process – We are often told to think positive to make our dreams come true. But Garbielle Oettingen thinks otherwise. With 20 years of research under her belt, she discusses a new approach called 'mental contrasting' and their roles in helping us achieve our goals. Read on to see how negative thoughts can positively impact our journey to success.
3. WeChat Tips – Are you having trouble with connecting your bank card with WeChat? Smart Shanghai brings you a step by step guide on how to set up account so you could start maximizing your WeChat account.
4. APPS – Everyone knows how strict China is when it comes to online content. While China routinely campaigns against it, using VPN to access websites is not illegal. Tech Radar lists down the best VPN services you can use to circumvent the ‘Great Firewall’ this 2017. See its perks and packages here.
5. Books – Tim Ferris is back with another best seller, Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers. Learn from the habits of super celebs, athletes, legendary Special Ops commanders and black-market biochemists. Check out their tools, tactics and strategies and how you can use them to create your own version of success. Get it on Amazon.
Follow us on WeChat
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly