In today's world, catching people's attention is much harder than ever. With all the noise online, it's difficult to compete with major brands who spend millions on marketing campaigns. So, as a small business owner, what can you can you do to stand out and be heard? Focus on digital marketing and pay attention to your target audience.
In this week's Five Tips Tuesday, learn the basics of digital marketing, take control of your tasks with management strategies from Entrepreneur.com, check out the best apps to help operate your business even when you're on the go, learn how to make your brand identity shine and create your own one-page marketing strategy with the help of serial entrepeneur, Allan Dib.
1. Articles - Did you know that digital marketing started long before the internet? Neil Patel gives us a rundown of how it has evolved over the years, and also gives great resources on what you need to learn to master online marketing.
2. Marketing Strategies -Let your brand identity shine and be heard above the noise of online marketing with these five tips. Learn how engagement and value proposition can get your target market to pay attention.
3. Management Tips - Take control of your time with these management hacks that will help get you running on high gear all day. From routine hacks to improve your daily processes, to team hacks that ensures you have the best people working for and with you, see how you can increase your productivity while maintaining great quality for your work. Check out this list here.
4. Apps - Mobile internet has changed how marketers do their jobs. In fact, you can ensure that your strategies are taking effect even without being in front of your computer. Buffer came up with a list of 45 apps that you can use to aid your marketing strategy, and adds a few app alternatives in case you need it. See which ones will work best for you.
5. Books - Serial entrepreneur and rebellious marketer Allan Dib reveals a marketing implementationo breakthrough that you can do in just one page, aptly titled as The 1-Page Marketing Plan. With a 4.9 out of 5 star rating on Amazon Books, this book teaches you simple yet effective ways on how to market your product or business idea.
Follow us on WeChat
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly