2016 was a great year for us... After a long hiatus, we have decided to relaunch NextStep Workshops as an online and offline platform to help entrepreneurs and businesses accelerate their business and careers. Now a year after, we have established more than 30 workshops and events that have assisted wantrepreneurs to becoming entrepreneurs. We are looking forward to sharing another year of learning and success with you.
This week on Five Tips Tuesday, we share tips on how you could make the most of the year ahead. Take a look at the year before to set your goals and do something different this 2017. Connect with different online communities through Facebook groups and learn from entrepreneurs from other parts of the world. See how artificial intelligence can affect the workplace and how futurist Kevin Kelly sees future trends. Check out which books to read and add to your collection to help you become a better entrepreneur this year.
1. Management tips – Most of us see 2016 as one of the most challenging years ever, with all its losses and unexpected turn of events. Let’s take the good and bad experience from last year and use it to prepare for the next one. Here are some guide questions to read and reflect on so you could plan and achieve your goals this year.
2. Networking – Facebook groups have become a great way to meet and connect with new people. Now if you’re looking for groups that is worth your while, here are five online communities that can help you grow as an entrepreneur this year. Check these Facebook groups and see which ones you’d like to be a part of.
3. Technology and Gadgets – Is your job safe? This is a question posed by Aiden Livingston as he explains how artificial intelligence and automation is slowly taking over the workplace. Read more about it here.
4. Video – Ever wonder how the future will be? Kevin Kelly talks about twelve future trends that will change how we live and work. Here he discusses how the internet will change how we share information, how we interact and engage with each other and how humans and artificial intelligence will move towards a global matrix.
5. Book list – We can’t expect the different results from doing the same things over and over. If you want to change how you manage your business, take a look at these books from Liveplan.com. Here you have 14 books to help you come up with your own original ideas, understand people and trends better, and improve your problem solving skills as an entrepreneur. Choose which books to add to your collection here.
Follow us on WeChat
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly