This week, we bring you the current local trends in the food industry in Shanghai. Learn how to crowdfund your F&B business idea, check out hidden cafes and take a gastronomic adventure within the city.
1. Crowdfunding --- According to the Shanghai Crowdfunding Platform Development Report released in 2015, Shanghai is now the third most active crowdfunding city in China. See how six F&B ventures successfully crowdfunded their projects.
2. Innovation-- In this eatery, there are no cashiers, no servers or meat products but you getpersonalized and healthy meals fast.
3. Adventure--- Want to make a quick getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city streets? Cozy up in six of the best hidden cafes in Shanghai.
4. Tips --- Thinking of opening a business in China? Here are some practical tips from Shanghai Expat on what you need to know before you set up shop.
5. Events --- Take your tastebuds to a culinary adventure in Sabor Fusion Shanghai, a forum for top chefs and other professionals in all areas of the culinary industry. Learn about current trends and cutting-edge developments in today's gastronomy scene.
Join the movement!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly